Saturday, September 12, 2015

Memory Keeping and Project Life

Memory keeping.

                       How I Started Memory Keeping // Papered Pine


I have only recently begun to get my photos off of digital land and into albums. It all started when I decided to document my daughter's first year. I was taking an incredible amount of pictures and, after snapping the picture, would rarely go back to look at them. I just didn't know where to begin. Scrapbooking wasn't for me. I had tried it back in High School and didn't exactly like the look. And making an entire album seems like it would take forever.

And then I stumbled upon a couple of Instagram accounts that really stood out to me. It's this thing called Project Life and it really spoke to me. Here was my inspiration, if you'd like to check them out:






And there you have it. I am now addicted to memory keeping. I am still trying to figure out "my style", and I can't wait to share the pages I have done so far for 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment