Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Daily - Free December Calendar Printable

Yay!

It is December and the start of my first ever December Daily.

Today I took down the suitcases from upstairs to start packing for our trip to Oregon. Of course, Zo thought they were her designated play toys for the day. She hasn't been feeling well this past week so anything that makes her happy is fine by me.




I created this calendar to go on the second page. I love the look of the calendars and really wanted my own handwriting to be in my album. If you like, feel free to use it in your project as well. Here is the Dropbox link: Free December 2015 Calendar Printable

I am really excited about this project and hope it goes well as it is my first time. I have gotten so much inspiration from everyone else and wish to do the same to others.

xoxo, Kaisa


No comments:

Post a Comment