Monday, January 25, 2016

Currently || January Edition

I am currently..

reading Everything I Never Told You

watching Making a Murderer

eating Baked Oatmeal

drinking Black Coffee. I miss lattes, but I'm trying to cut back on dairy.

listening to the Discover Weekly playlist on Spotify.. which has suddenly started to only play covers much to my disliking.

enjoying free time while Zo sleeps

finishing the rest of my 2015 Project Life album

loving that Zo is becoming more confident. She took 3 steps yesterday.

feeling actually really good. My mind is clear and we are going to start next month looking for places to rent in France.

wearing a structured cotton sweater from Mango. I love it so much that I bought it in 2 colors.

hearing Zo's chatter. She talks so much. Her current word is "cat".

baking Lemon Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. I got a bunch of bananas for 50% off at the store. (edit: this was phenomenal)

using our new Fitbits. It has motivated me to also start doing home exercise videos like a boss mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment